Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Watch Dogs of Thrones

It's been some time since I posted a story. I got swept up in Diablo III and taking care of some important life things, but I have been writing, that I can assure you. Round 4's story has been a sweet ride so far and I just need to write one final scene between our lovely assassin and a powerful figure. I feel like any of these stories could easily be turned into a series, and that is part of my aim, to prove that I can create new universes on the fly...so to speak. Unfortunately I tend to encounter a problem where my mind powers through the concept and explodes into a vivid story line, basically leaving me with short story that desires to be more...and I want to write more with it. Who knows, maybe I will take some of the best and make more of them, because I know I am capable.

I was linked to a fantastically intriguing demo for an Ubisoft called Watch Dogs. The premise is strong and really thought provoking. I don't want to spoil it because it is that cool. Check it out!

Game of Thrones just completed its second season; it ended dark, but like the books, it makes the viewer thirst for more. Anyone who has not read the books or watched the show is missing out. You don't need to love fantasy to enjoy Game of Thrones, but any fantasy lover has no excuse for neither reading nor watching. The changes that were made to fit the television format have been most acceptable; nothing really made me repulsed. If season three follows Storm of Swords, the third book, as well as they followed Clash of Kings for season two, viewers are going to be blown away...

Expect Round 4 story soonish!

2 comments:

  1. Does the series take a different direction than the books?

    Thanks for Watch Dogs link cause I keep hearing about this everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far, the series has gone away from the main story line, but there have been minor changes. It follows the key points.

    ReplyDelete