Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Diablo III and 1,000 Ways to Kill Haedrig's Wife

I cleared Diablo III on Hell and took a few minutes to see how difficult Inferno really is. Now that I have done that, I hope it will sate me enough so I can focus on story four this weekend. As much as I like the game, I felt like something was missing and although I did one playthrough of Diablo II, there were things that stuck out to me that were clearly missing from Diablo II. This video made me realize what is was I was thinking about. It still doesn't explain how Deckard Cain carried so many fucking satchels and managed to lose every last one.

I will be taking Saturday to hang out with a friend and go to Fanime in San Jose; should be interesting since I have never gone before. I will mock cosplayers quietly to myself and friends if they are hilariously awful; Sailor Moon does not weigh 235 lbs and smell like boiled hot dogs. I will praise good cosplay though...

I don't actually have 1,000 ways to kill Haedrig's wife, but here's a few:
Pummeled with jars of spiders
Crushed with a corpse
Frost
Fire
Exploding armor
Zombie dogs
Cleaved
Run over by a zombie

No comments:

Post a Comment