Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Characters at the Wheel

This is my new site. I have created it to be active about writing, which includes music, movies, video games, comic books, books, television. I will use it to preview some of my stories and link samples of my writing.

The name is called Characters at the Wheel. The name comes from how I like to be a character driven writer. My favorite stories are usually character driven, stories I feel that are solid because of how the cast carries it. I feel like sometimes characters are driving my life, hence at the wheel.

Anyway, I currently work as an editor for a online game company, but my career mind is looking to be published. Ever since college I wanted to be a writer and in order to become legit, I need to get my book on a shelf. I currently have one finished book, Prevailence, which is about a teenage boy trying to survive after losing his family in a zombie apocalypse and look for others like him.

If you're interested in any of my writing, contact me :).

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you write with the characters in mind. Those are the best stories, an the most unique I've found. I aspire to do the same. Will read some of yer stories posted here.

    ReplyDelete